Friday 13 June 2014

Marmaduke up date 2


Good afternoon buddies,
it's been a couple of days since our last chat so it's about time I brought you up to date.

Well..... to be honest I ain't done much hahaha..... I had a very quick trip to the garden and back again, it all seemed too much so was back in my bed in a flash but hey... my Dad didn't try and force me to do anything I didn't want to and I am guessing that is what they mean when people 'listen' to you. Let me know if I'm right on this one coz it's a pretty cool feeling. I didn't feel the need to make myself as small as possible when I got back into my super-kingsize bed and since then I haven't been feeling as tense as I was. My body is relaxed a lot more and looks pretty natural if I say so myself 

On Friday morning I waited till my parents went out and then got up and went for a bit of explore, I felt a little bit more confident knowing I couldn't bump into the "two legs" whilst sniffing all their tat... and by the time they came in I was back in my bed snoozing and feeling pretty good with myself and then the funniest thing happened about an hour after they came in. They suddenly came in the kitchen and were giving me lovely words of praise for no reason at all. I was just lying in my bed thinking "I have covered all my tracks spot on, they can't know I have been about" and here they are in the kitchen asking me if I'd enjoyed my gallivant !!!



this is me playing it real cool...



How????? How did they do it????? I spent all afternoon going back over my plan and re tracing my steps and I just couldn't figure it out, so when they popped out to the horses at tea time I took the opportunity to nip out my bed and check that I hadn't dropped anything on my travels or knock anything over and I was left scratching my head. Then AGAIN, half an hour after they got back in the house they pottered around at the kitchen table with one of those toplap thingy's and suddenly started laughing then giving me praise again. The only thing that I haven't got an answer to is they keep talking about a "gopro rodeo camera" or something like that. I ain't quite got the geordie/scottish twang yet. Can anybody shed any light on this one for me please......

Mind you, what it meant was that they had found out I wasn't as shy as I was pretending to be, I then started to panic and think what else did I do??? how did I look? was my hair a mess? did they get my best side? etc... you all know the sort of worries that go through your head when you get caught red handed eh.?.?.?
So on Saturday morning I decided to take the bull by the horns and I got up whilst they were in the living room and I went to the door and peeked round the edge... you should have seen their faces, it was amazing... if my Mam had false teeth they would have fallen out ho ho ho... but before they could react reality set in for me, I realized where I was and just what I was doing and me being such a braveheart! decided to nimble footit back to my bed, I darted backwards, sidewards in two directions at once (just to confuse them) and high tailed it straight into my lovely safe bed before they could blink.

That was a major adrenalin rush mates, who needs bungee jumping when you live life so near to edge like me???

Then I came back down & realised it was not all that big a deal and went and did it again and again, then I got bored and just went back to bed.
That night I thought up a cracking "by yourself game", in the dark I would get up and find a shoe or boot belonging to my parents and put them in my bed, in a neat little pattern mind, coz I still had to fit in and I ain't all that little (even if I say so my self).

On Saturday morning when Mom and Pops got up they thought it was so sweet and so I did it again later in the morning, why not eh? With similar responses to earlier....... then later in the day I heard a huge penny drop and my Dad started thinking about my shoe fetish from a different angle and he came in and said to me "I hear what you're saying and we will have a chat about my concerns/worries this afternoon." He told me that as soon as he gets my fence up in the garden ( to make it a bit smaller coz large areas are a bit freaky still at the minute, I shudder just at the thought of them...), we will have a lovely chilling session with some essential oils. Now I am looking forward to this as it is really good stuff and honestly folks, it works. Take it from me.



my magic oils, now this is what I call a box of tricks...
I am hoping that I get a chance to undurden some more of my past traumas and more recent separation issues coz I am now starting to feel up to it. If it goes as well as it has been so far then things will continue to improve at a phenomenal rate (that is one of my Dads words, not mine). I'll keep you all posted on that one so please keep all your fingers and toes crossed and loads of loving positive thoughts would be much appreciated and greatly accepted.


Right, enough for now, I know I have probably missed bits out but I'll be back to give you an up-date after my session, mmmmmmm and hopefully a nice relaxing trip into my new smaller garden.

Speak to you all soon.

Luv Marmie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment