Friday 13 June 2014

Marmaduke up date 1

Oh boy... that smells good!
Hello everyone, wow weeee look at all you lovely people who want to be friends with me. I am a little bit overwhelmed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is really helping me to adjust to my new life. My Dad and I have been chatting about you all this morning (the soft bugger went all funny on me, my Mam says he does that sometimes, especially on DIY SOS The Big Build, what that is I do not know!!!)

I am feeling a little bit more relaxed today, I have managed to stretch my legs out from under me and my tail has detached itself from my undercarriage, boy does that feel good. it was getting pretty hot under there with that tail (It was hard to tell who was more scared, me or my flippin tail, the daft galoot that it is...) oh and I heard myself snore earlier as well, gave myself a little fright he he...

I managed to get some sleep last night but I am still extremely shattered. This whole travelling malarkey and thinking/processing is very exhausting. I know it will get better with time and Mam n Dad are giving me plenty of that so I must just be patient.

I heard my Mam tell Dad that she can't wait for the day that I come up to her and snuggle in and you know what, neither can I... but I just don't feel brave enough to do it yet. It is a lovely thought I now have in my head and when I do feel big and brave she will be the first person I say thank you too (coz she smells the nicest).
Mind you, it is very quickly dawning on me that they don't do this for thanks, it's all about love, oh and all about me too which is pretty cool I can tell you.
I bet I can get them wrapped around my big paws in no time, I'll keep you all posted on that one, but hey... it needs to stay our secret ok buddies?

This morning my Mam was making some breakfast and all I could smell was home made porridge and fruit, boy did it smell good... but I didn't get offered any!!! and then to rub salt into my wounds my Dad made some weird concoction up that had aromas of vanilla and honey!!! I really impressed myself with my pretend ignoring of them but I think they are catching on to my pretense, my bloody big hairy eyebrows keep moving and I think they are giving me away!!! they might make me look adorable but they do have their downsides too.

That's me for now, I really just wanted to say THANKYOU to everyone for all your amazing support.

Keep this up and I'll end up on the news!!!!!

Love to you all.

Marmaduke X

No comments:

Post a Comment